IDMO Access Request
To receive your access credentials to the IDMO platform you must first positively identify yourself and agree to the terms of the Database Access Agreement (DAA) which call on all users to support the underlying principles in IDMO that facilitate the sharing of information.
Database Access Agreement
- You may not attach restrictions on the data made available through the IDMO Database such as for reasons of data protection or including in a patent application to ensure unlimited access to the data;
- You agree to a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, and irrevocable license to collect, store, reproduce, access, modify, display, distribute, coordinate, arrange, and otherwise use the Data submitted by you. This Agreement does not transfer any other rights or ownership interests in the Data;
- You may not distribute raw IDMO data outside the WoIDMo community in non-aggregated form, or release genetic sequences obtained in IDMO in any publication, transferring the data to colleagues that are not registered users, or offering IDMO data on a server accessible by others who are not duly registered with the WoIDMo;
- You agree that the IDMO Database and platform is provided to you without warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise;
- Except to the extent required by applicable law, in no event will the WoIDMo be liable to you on any legal theory for any special, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages arising out of this Agreement or the use of the IDMO platform or its data.
- Without limitation of any other term or condition, you acknowledge and agree that the WoIDMo may suspend access to all or any part of the IDMO Database without any prior notice or liability;
- You may NOT share your credentials for access to these systems and will notify the WoIDMo of any breach that could lead to security of our systems to be compromised, such as theft of your credentials;
- The IDMO Database is a tool to be used in conjunction with good and reasonable judgment by competent personnel only;
- The WoIDMo may from time-to-time update these conditions.
Using webmail addresses for your identification is not allowed. Please use your organization or institution email address to register.
Access to Diagnostics
Much of today’s innovation is either not reaching or not suitable for people in developing countries.
Access to Essential Drugs
One third of children, women and men have no access to essential medicines, putting lives at risk.
Data to Improve Health
Faster and reactive systems to help provide lifesaving support to vulnerable communities.